Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 Review and 2012 Plans

It’s been a while since I posted here.  I have been busy working on a variety of different projects and working on expanding my knowledge.

I didn’t end up making my 2011 goals, but I knew that with about half the year gone.  I lost some private clients and I lost some of my ambition and drive to write.  But I have had some other good things happen.

I currently have 3 blogs:
I had started working on making residual income this year, but due to Panda in early 2011, my earnings have not been where I would like them to be.  Even though I have still been adding content, my earnings have decreased so I have expanded into other areas of online income.

I have started some projects to help increase Adsense earnings as well as Amazon and other affiliate types of income.

I have also changed the type of writing that I am doing for other people.  I don’t think I actually have any private clients right now and I am not sure that I will go looking for more.  I have a few plans to help me make money.  I also have found some sites that have ongoing work that you can work on when you want to, so I have started doing that.

So this year, my plans:
  • Continue my blogs and see where they go
  • Create these residual sites
  • Create e-books and find places to sell them
  • Work on writing sites

No comments:

Post a Comment