Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Update

I’m so bad about updating here, and I will apologize, but that really doesn’t make a difference as I’m still likely to forget to post again.

I have been up to the same old.  I ended up taking a class in May and June for six weeks, twice a week, so that was a bit time consuming.  I’ve been writing as well, and had my second best month in May but I am still looking for more work, especially that which pays better.

My content mills are undergoing changes again, so I am not sure what to expect from them in the coming months. The one has increased its pay but it is also increasing its expectations.  One of my residual sites is re-vamping, so I hope that it may come back to life again.   

My blog has not been going as well as I had hoped and I am struggling for content at the moment.  I am a bit burnt out after writing well over 100 posts on it so far this year.  Due to its lack of traffic, I am sure no one has noticed.  :(

I am considering going back to school, just a class or two at a time, but I have not fully decided yet for a variety of reasons.  If I do, it will cut back on my writing time.  I will need to decide in the next month or two as classes do start back up in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment