Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Looking to the Future

I am lookin to make a few changes to the work that I am doing online.

I plan to keep writing, but I am looking for higher paid clients.  I do enjoy the work that I am doing, but like everyone else, I am looking to make a little bit more.  A friend recommended the book The Wealthy Freelancer: 12 Secrets to a Great Income and an Enviable LifestyleThe Wealthy Freelancer: 12 Secrets to a Great Income and an Enviable Lifestyle which I have purchased.  It arrived last week and I am hoping to sit down tomorrow and have a chance to start in on it for ideas.

I also plan to work more on residual income.  While it requires more work at the begining, it can definitely be worthwhile.  

I am also looking at starting a new blog in the new year to do some different things with.  It will be different than any of the three blogs that I currently have.  Right now I am in the planning and researching stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment