Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Work Wednesday - Swagbucks

Swagbucks.com

Swagbucks is a website where you earn points, which you can then redeem for prizes.  You search the web like normal, but using Swagbucks toolbar, and you will earn points.  These range anywhere from 5 to 50 points.  There are also special codes that are posted on their website or other Swagbuck sites, which can be redeemed for bonus points. 

For Canadians, there are a limited amount of things you can redeem for, but I am saving all my points to buy Amazon credit.  At the time of writing, I have earned approximately $50 Amazon dollars.  I earn a $5 card every two weeks or so, without much effort.  There are also other items like Paypal money, but I find the Amazon.ca prices are the best bang for your buck.

If you want to join, I would appreciate you using my link:  Sharon's Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment