Friday, May 7, 2010

Discussion Continued

This is what I have to say in regards to small dollar articles:

Some people are willing to work for minimum wage, others are not. Are you going to give the ones at minimum heck? They are likely starting out, getting some experience or education under their belt, and as they do, they will get raises or move to better opportunities

Thats how I see my writing. I started writing at a dollar for 500 words, and I'm slowly working my way up. I will no longer bid on a one dollar item, but someone else will. We all have to start somewhere.

For someone who absolutely needs the cash, and they know they can get an article for a dollar, but have a hard time getting articles at 5, I don't blame them for taking the 1 dollar article to get money in their pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment