Monday, February 22, 2010

This blogs purpose

This blog was originally intended to be a bit of everything, and online work seems to have taken over. But I can explain that:

Knitting - I'm only working on one project, and it just repeats itself over and over. So its not very exciting. I can post how many rows I accomplished, but who really cares?

Cats - Again, they are kind of boring. But, I can try and post more pictures if anyone wants. Thats about all. I have caught them snuggling at night which is cute, its great that they love each other. :)

Other than that, its still winter up here in Saskatchewan, as I look out the window it is snowing. Spring is quite a ways off.

2 comments:

  1. You could always post Rosco stories. He is such a bad kitty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a bad rosco story on my candle blog, but could easily link here.. :)

    ReplyDelete