Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy week!

I have been busy this week working. Between returning to my full time job after being off for 2 weeks, and doing writing work for clients, I haven't had a lot of spare time to be on the computer or to blog. Thank goodness for pre-scheduled posts for my business blog!

So I am here to do some updates:
I have made my February goal of $100. But, this is work done, not work paid. I still have some projects on the go, and of course, payments that I have been waiting on.

Changes happened in the paid to click world while I was on holidays, and they are now where near as good or as profitable as they once were. I had one site I was able to make about $5 in a week, now I will be lucky to make a dollar in a week. Not sure that I will continue with this.

I joined Swagbucks. Now, you can get Paypal cash through Swagbucks, you are actually better off redeeming your swagbucks for merchandise or gift cards to your favorite stores. For instance, I can get a $5 gift card for Amazon at a cost of 45 Swagbucks, but for $5 to Paypal, it will cost me 70 Swagbucks. You earn Swagbucks by searching the net through their website or toolbar. At random, you will get a graphic that pops up saying you have won Swagbucks. And that is how you earn them. You get 3 when you sign up, and then start earning. I'm up to 12 in a few days. I got 1 by following them on Twitter, where they posted a code to redeem, and there are other ways.

Anyways, if you want to join Swagbucks and earn free product when you search, please join my team. And then refer people you know as well!
Here is my referral link:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chattersharon

No comments:

Post a Comment