Friday, January 8, 2010

Kitty Pics

My blog needs some pictures, so here are some pictures of my kittys.  They have a variety of nicknames depending on who is talking, and how the cats are behaving.

Here they are hanging out on my bed.  Willow was approximately a year and a half here, and Rosco was only about 3 months old.  My, how they change!




This is what I call Willow's mug shot, its the picture of her at the SPCA.  I was attracted to her picture when I saw it, and when I met her I decided to take her home.


I met Rosco about a month after I got Willow.  I wanted a second cat to keep her company during the day, to play with, etc.  There was actually a kitten on the SPCA's website that had the same name as my dad, so I decided I should adopt him.  But when I got there, he wasn't there anymore, the website had updating issues.  But I met Rosco instead.  And after a lot of confusion, I brought him home 2 days later.  He was about two and a half months old, and 2.5 pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment