Friday, January 1, 2010

All About Me and My Life

Welcome to my Life Blog.

I originally had this blog combined to the blog about my business, but decided that it just didn't flow properly, so decided that I would seperate the two and make a second blog.

So for those that want to know a bit about me, they can do follow along here. And what better time to start it than new years (although, its just co-incidental).

I'm 31, and work as an accounts receivable clerk by day, and I sell Gold Canyon Candles in my spare time. You can view that blog at The Scentsationals . And you can check out my store at Sharon's Gold Canyon store.

I live with my two cats, Willow, who is a Siamese, and has the Siamese personality. She is just over 2 years old, and I adopted her in May 2009 from the SPCA. In June, I adopted Rosco from the SPCA, and he was a 2.5 month old fluffball at the time. He is now 9 months old, and weighs just as much as Willow. I'm sure you will hear more about them later.

I've always been a crafter, but most of it has been on the backburner for many years, other than scrapbooking. Scrapbooking I only tend to work on a few times a year when my friends and I get together to work on our books. This past fall I decided it was time that I got back into some of my other crafts, so joined a Craft Guild and am working on knitting. I always wanted to learn how, and now I can say that I can knit and purl. I have made several scarves, and am getting ready to start on a blanket.

I will be posting more here in the next few days to get this blog going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment