It’s been a while since I posted here. I have been busy working on a variety of different projects and working on expanding my knowledge.
I didn’t end up making my 2011 goals, but I knew that with about half the year gone. I lost some private clients and I lost some of my ambition and drive to write. But I have had some other good things happen.
I currently have 3 blogs:
- Direct Sales Help - To help direct sales consultants
- Direct Sales Business – To help those having direct sales parties
- Romance Rep Directory – To help people find romance reps to do parties for them
I had started working on making residual income this year, but due to Panda in early 2011, my earnings have not been where I would like them to be. Even though I have still been adding content, my earnings have decreased so I have expanded into other areas of online income.
I have started some projects to help increase Adsense earnings as well as Amazon and other affiliate types of income.
I have also changed the type of writing that I am doing for other people. I don’t think I actually have any private clients right now and I am not sure that I will go looking for more. I have a few plans to help me make money. I also have found some sites that have ongoing work that you can work on when you want to, so I have started doing that.
So this year, my plans:
- Continue my blogs and see where they go
- Create these residual sites
- Create e-books and find places to sell them
- Work on writing sites